I’m a man who’s burnin’ for you
The mistakes I’ve made have been chased away to the bottom of the ocean blue
I’m a brand new man in a foreign land, I’m a man who’s feelin’ that fire
And it’s all so clear when I’m standing here at the peak of my desire” —http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XqHyg2F0Fw
- Shiester: burning crusade was actually
- Shiester: a recreation of the white man's plight to kill and take the land from the american Indians
- Shiester points at Avian Warhawk.
- Rahleigh: lmao
- Shiester: see the brightly colored native american birds?
- Rahleigh: oh god
- Shiester: they had thier own society, minding thier own business
- Shiester: until some assholes came to this "new world"
- Shiester: and started setting up shop
- Rahleigh: of course
- Shiester: they tried to shoo these invaders away
- Shiester: but payed the ultimate price for thier actions
[03:23:00] [Muggshot] has earned the achievement [We Had It All Along *cough*]!
[03:23:00] The Horde wins!
In recent screenshots of the Cataclysm expansion, the Shatterspear Village is shown as being perfectly reachable by players, a hint that the small tribe may somehow come into play a bit more in the upcoming expansion. Some have theorized that due to their nearness to Moonglade and Hyjal, the Shatterspear will either be joining the Horde as a “playable race” and that all troll druids will be members of the Shatterspear tribe, or that they will be teaching the Darkspear the ways of the druid, but these are merely rumors and as yet unconfirmed.